Calvary Baptist Church, located at 220 S. R St., recently celebrated 100 years as a church with approximately 200 guests present. Dick McClure, who was pastor from 1962-1966, preached the Sunday morning service. Several other former pastors and leaders were in attendance as well as former members and their families and guests. Lunch was provided and then an afternoon service was held with music and videos of the past were viewed. Bill Sherrill, the associational missionary, introduced Lance Sawyer, pastor of First Baptist Muskogee, who then preached. Calvary Church began as a mission from First Baptist Muskogee in 1913.