FLIPPER CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, 202 W. Seminole, Taft. Sunday school is at 9:45 a.m. with service at 11 a.m. Pastor: The Rev. Samuel L. Craig. Information: (918) 683-4334, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or http://Facebook.com/flipperchapel.
• In the new conference year, the church is saying farewell to the Rev. Kevin Clayton and family and welcoming the new spiritual leader, the Rev. Samuel L. Craig.
• Flipper will join with First Baptist of Taft for services at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
PETERS CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, 7902 Fern Mountain Road, has services Sunday, 9:45 a.m., church school service; 11 a.m., Sunday service; 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Bible study. Pastor: The Rev. Willie Weary Sr. Information: (918) 687-4439.
• A fellowship and worship service to celebrate the Servant of the Most High God will be at 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Speaker will be Bishop Randy Markham, pastor of the Harvest Time Outreach Ministries in Tulsa. Dinner will be served from 1 to 3 p.m.
WARD CHAPEL, , African Methodist Episcopal, Ninth and Denison streets. Information: (918) 682-2364.
FAITH, Sallisaw, 103 N. Washington. Information: (918) 733-4259 or email@example.com.
FIRST, Porum, 106 S. Third St., church services are at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sundays; and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Information: (918) 260-4937 or (918) 261-2788.
Assembly of God
CHURCH CENTRAL, 1801 Baltimore St., Men of Faith Prayer Group meets at 7 p.m. Thursdays. Information: (918) 683-3221 or http://www.churchcentralmuskogee.com.
FIRST, Checotah, 410 N. Broadway. Information: (918) 360-2752 or (918) 473-6670.
• The Fall Craft Bazaar is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 29. Tables, 4- foot round, $10; or 8-foot rectangle, $20. Items include quilts, jewelry, woodworking, crochet dolls, coverlets, baked treats, and many holiday items. Proceeds will benefit the church. Information: (918) 473-0061.
FIRST, Fort Gibson, 200 N. Lee. Services are at 9:45 a.m., 10:45 a.m., and 6 p.m. Sunday and 7 p.m. Thursday. Pastors Pat and John Henry Ford. Information: (918) 487-5054.
FIRST, Muskogee, 3100 Gulick St.
FIRST, Warner, 206 S. Third St., has Sunday school at 9:45 a.m.; worship at 10:35 a.m. and 6 p.m. Wednesday activities include Bread of Life dinner at 6 p.m., worship service at 7 p.m. including Royal Rangers, Missionettes and youth. Pastor: Josh McElyea. Information: (918) 463-2629 or www.warnerfirstassembly.org.
FIRST, Webbers Falls, one mile north of I-40 on Oklahoma 100, near Webbers Falls. Services Sunday at 10:45 a.m. and 6 p.m., and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Pastor: Ron Butler. Information: (918) 464-2571.
KEEFETON, 1891 E. 118 St. South, Keefeton. Information: (918) 348-1025 or (918) 989-5564.
LIFEPOINT, 2200 S. 32nd St., U.S. 69 South. Pastors: Jack and Helen Manley. Information: (918) 686-9600.
NEW HOPE, 110 W. 58th St. S., two miles south of Peak Boulevard on U.S. 64. Services are at 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Pastor: John Overton. Information: (918) 683-2139.
• Celebrate Recovery is Fridays with dinner at 6 p.m. and large group at 7 p.m. For transportation, call (918) 351-5218 or (918) 348-0424.
PORUM, Second and Osage, Porum. Information: (918) 484-5408.
SHILOH, Oklahoma 9 between Stigler and Eufaula, in Enterprise. Pastor: Rick McElyea.