Southern Cruisers Riding Club, Chapter 563, has started a toy drive that it plans to make an annual event to benefit sick children at The Children’s Hospital of St. Francis in Tulsa and also the Gospel Rescue Mission of Muskogee. The group will accept donations of toys today in front of Walmart. The group will be set up on Saturday at Orscheln Farm and Home. Boxes for donations have also been placed in local restaurants. Jimmy’s Egg will serve free pancakes to anyone who brings in a toy.
- Local congregations 04.19.14
- Rotary party supports aid project
- Country duo to sing at Roxy after appearances on ‘Voice’
- Slice of life 04.18.14
- Pawns can be made into winning decoys
- Kansas arboretum provides native plant landscaping aid
- Slice of life 04.17.14
- Farmers' Market to re-open
- How do you plan your shopping trips?
- Slice of life 04.16.14
- More Features Headlines