The East Central Electric Foundation presents a check to Junior Achievement. From left are Lloyd Webster of ECE Operation Round Up; Brian Jackson of JA; Amber Wright, the general manager of Wendy’s; and Jimmy Eller, an ECE board member. Wendy’s and ECE collected $1,500 to sponsor JA in two Muskogee classrooms for the 2012-13 school year.
- Kansas arboretum provides native plant landscaping aid
- Slice of life 04.17.14
- Farmers' Market to re-open
- How do you plan your shopping trips?
- Slice of life 04.16.14
- Slice of life 04.15.14
- Slice of life 04.14.14
- Photo Club picks March winners: Three Rivers meets first, third Mondays of each month
- Bare Bones schedule for today
- Club news 04.13.14
- More Features Headlines