— Club news runs on Sundays. The deadline for club news is noon Wednesday.
Green Country Duplicate Bridge
Green Country Duplicate Bridge meets at 12:30 p.m. each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Kiwanis Senior Citizens Center, 119 Spaulding Blvd. Newcomers are welcome. If you are interested in playing or learning to play duplicate bridge, call Ann Kent at (918) 682-3098, Mary Smith at (918) 682-2605, or Sandy Cole at (918) 684-9002.
• June 19 — Rene Tyrrell and Alice Barham, first; and Dean Cousparis and Nettie Kaad tied with Becky Powers and Mary Beyers for second.
• June 21 — Linda Stearnes and Becky Powers, first; Joan Chapman and Carol Ketchum, second; and Mary Smith and Ralph Parker, third.
• June 24 — Swiss Team game with Mary Smith and Ralph Parker winning three rounds. Joan Chapman and Fran Martin, Dave Murdock and Ann Kent, and Betty Jordan and Norma Kolmer each won one round.
Muskogee New Friends
New Friends upcoming activities:
• July 3 — Brown Baggers Domino Group. Lunch will be at 11:30 a.m. at Billie’s house — dessert and coffee will be provided — games will follow lunch. Information: (918) 683-2628.
• July 4 — Blood drive, canceled.
• July 5 — Board meeting, canceled.
• July 8 — Happy Quilters will meet at the Chandler Road Church of Christ from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be the usual “hamburger run” to Boomerang for lunch. Dessert and drinks will be provided. The club also will be finishing another Christmas quilt to be raffled off. The quilt will be on display at the craft show. The club also is working on other various items to sell at the annual Oklahoma Craft Show, which occurs in October at the Fairgrounds.
• July 12 — General meeting begins at 10:00 a.m. Guest speaker will be Doug Walton with the Farmers’ Market.
• July 26 — Cowboy’s buffet lunch/games. Lunch will be served promptly at 11:30 a.m., and games will begin after lunch. Reservations required. Call (918) 682-1704 for further information.