Club news runs on Sundays. Deadline for club news is noon Wednesday.
Green Country Duplicate Bridge
Green Country Duplicate Bridge meets at 12:30 p.m. each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Kiwanis Senior Citizens Center, 119 Spaulding Blvd. Newcomers are welcome. If you are interested in playing or learning to play duplicate bridge, call Ann Kent at (918) 682-3098, Mary Smith at (918) 682-2605, or Sandy Cole at (918) 684-9002.
• April 17 — Janice Chance and Helen Richmond were first in A; Sandra Cole and Santa McWilliams were second in A and first in B; Renee Tyrrell and Alice Barham were third in A; and Bill Porter and Sally French were second in B.
• April 19 — Jnae Lopes and Betty Jordan were first with a 70 percent game; JoAnn Poirier and Lisa Poirier were second; and Norma Kolmer and Fran Martin were third and Mary Smith and Ralph Parker were fourth.
• April 22 — Fran Martin and Ralph Parker were first; Dave Murdock and Norma Kolmer were second; and Joan Chapman and Carol Ketchum tied with Ruth Sharpe and Betty Jordan for third.
Two members, Becky Powers and Pamela Coonce, from Tahlequah are going to a Regional Tournament in Hot Springs , Ark.
Three Rivers Photography Club
Three Rivers Photography Club Youth Group Meeting for May 4 has been moved to 9:30 a.m. May 11, 315 Court St.
Toastmasters learn to plan and implement as they prepare for speeches and club meetings. Planning creates future-oriented leaders who know how to determine goals, establish strategies, create timetables and delegate responsibilities. To learn more about becoming a future-oriented leader, visit a Toastmasters meeting.
Toastmasters meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Three Rivers Museum, 220 Elgin. The next meeting will be held on May 7.
Muskogee Civitan Club
April is Civitan Awareness Month. The purpose of the Muskogee Civitan Club is to serve the community by providing help and support to those with mental and physical disabilities. However, the club also helps with community services projects.
The club’s present focus is on Special Olympics, Kelly B. Todd, cerebral palsy and neuromuscular CTR, Hope Kids outreach, scholarships for the Oklahoma School for the Blind and the V.A. Hospital to mention a few.
A garage sale will be held Thursday and Friday to support these projects.
If you have items to donate for this garage sale bring them to the Civitan Park Club House from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 29 and 30. For item pick up call (918) 682-3947, (918) 616-1308 or (918) 682 4433.
The New Century Book Club’s annual Guest Day Tea will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, in the parlor of the First Presbyterian Church. The tea will be hosted by the social committee, Jill Abdallah, chairman. The review, which is the reviewer’s choice, will be presented by Betsy Kennedy.
The auxiliary unit 403 of Joshua M. Seals Memorial American Legion Post 403 will hold installation of officers May 7 at 123000 Oktaha Road (First Community Church).
Nancy Ellisa, district 2 president will be the installing officer. Being installed will be:
• President — Barbara Cartwright.
• First vice — Donna Stout.
• Second vice — Alicia Younger.
• Secretary/treasurer — Jennifer Cartwright.
• Chaplin — Betty Bradshaw.
• Sgt. at arms — Joyce Stine.
• Historian — Wilma Allen.
The public is invited.
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month. A potluck dinner starts at 6:30 p.m. and the meetings start at 7 p.m.