SANCTUARY, 2006 S. Cherokee. Pastor: Gary Martin. Information: (318) 235-8934.
• Three Fold Cord of Apostolic Identity bible study, 7:30 p.m. every Tuesday. Information: (318) 235-8934.
Assembly of God
NEW HOPE, 110 W. 58th St. S., two miles south of Peak Boulevard on U.S. 64. Services are at 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Pastor: John Overton. Information: (918) 683-2139.
• Celebrate Recovery is Fridays with dinner at 6 p.m. and large group at 7 p.m. For transportation, call (918) 351-5218 or (918) 348-0424.
ANTIOCH, 320 S. Mission, Tahlequah, has Sunday school at 10 a.m. and Sunday worship at 11 a.m. with Bible study at 6 p.m. Wednesday. Information: The Rev. Vernell Racy, pastor, (479) 221-3422, or Betty Brown or Lee Sallis, (918) 456-9461.
• Monthly College Day Service is at 11 a.m. the first Sunday of the month. Information: ambct.tripod.com.
CALVARY, Oklahoma 150, Eufaula. Information: (918) 689-9403.
• The Mark Trammell Quartet will be in concert at 7 p.m. March 29. Tickets are $15 and the concert will benefit the Calvary Christian Boarding Academy in Eufaula. Information: (918) 689-9403.
CENTRAL, 624 East Side Blvd.; Sunday school, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:50 a.m.; adult choir, discipleship training, 5:30 p.m.; children’s meal and music, 5:30 p.m.; worship, 6:30 p.m. Pastor: J.T. Carvell. Information: (918) 683-2946.
• Wednesdays — Journey into True Worship and prayer service, youth activities, 6:30 p.m.
• Thursdays — free clothing closet, 1 to 4 p.m., enter through the northwest door marked “elevator.”
DEAN’S CHAPEL, 1119 S. Junction. Pastor: The Rev. Don Dumas. Information: (918) 683-3771.
• Church’s Young Adult Mission will hold an inaugural program at 3 p.m. March 17. The program will serve as a revival for the Young Adult’s Mission as well as honor the memory of Mrs. Patty Dumas. The speaker will be Dean’s Chapel’s La Juana Jones. S.W.A.G. (Saved Worshippers After God) “the choir” will sing as well as selections from Vanessa Birmingham and A’dria Woody. Public invited.
EVANGELIST TEMPLE, 115 W. Southside Blvd.: Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m.; Wednesday prayer service, 5:30 p.m., with Bible study at 6 p.m. Information: Pastor Richard Brooks, (918) 687-6312 or (918) 687-3034.
• Clothing giveaway for those in need 5-7 p.m. Wednesdays. Information: (918) 687-3034 or (918) 348-1460.
FIRST FREE WILL, 1228 Patterson St. Information: (918) 683-4230 or (918) 733-4259.
• Church will host Muskogee County Gospel Singing Convention at 1:30 p.m. today. Information: Charles and Fay Learned, (918) 683-4230 or Zane and Linda Harding, (918) 733-4259.
FIRST FREE WILL, 105 S. Polk, Wagoner.
• Church is participating in the at-risk after school program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, through May 10. Supper will be served from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
FIRST INDIAN, 510 S. Ninth St.: Prayer time, 9:45 a.m.; Bible study classes, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Pastor: James Farmer. Information: (918) 816-0857.
• Church will host a yard sale from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 16. It is a fundraiser to send memeber to attend Indian Falls Creek, a weeklong Bible study camp.
HILLCREST FREE WILL, 909 Northeast 11th St., Wagoner, 9:45 a.m. Sunday school; 11 a.m. worship. Pastor: Francis Berka. Information: (918) 485-2672.
• Church has a free breakfast at 8:30 a.m. every third Sunday.
GRANDVIEW, 3608 S. Cherokee Drive. Pastor: Danny Mills. Information: (918) 683-2477 or www.grandviewbaptist.com.
• Wednesday dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. each week. Cost is $2.50 for adults and $1 for children 10 and under; or a maximum of $7 per family.
ST. THOMAS PRIMITIVE, south of Muskogee in Summit. Information: Michael Baker at (918) 684-8900, or Kenneth Thomas, at (918) 683-1355.
• Church will host a 15-year pastor anniversary for Rev. Earl D. Baker II at 3 p.m., March 10. Rev. Rodger Cutler of St. Mark Baptist Church will bring the message. Dr. Marlon Coleman will be in charge of the pulpit. The Muskogee Community Choir will bring the music selections. Recording artist Revelations is also planned for the event. Dinner will be served from 1 to 2:30 p.m. The public is invited to attend.
ST. MARK, 1020 S. Second St. Pastor: The Rev. Rodger Cutler. Information: Brenda Davison, (918) 683-1669.
• Church will host its annual choir workshop at 6 p.m. March 14-16. The musical will be held at 3 p.m. March 17. Ava Bruner from Mt. Olive Baptist Church in Oklahoma City will serve as clinician. Public invited.
VANN LAKE, 5068 N. 90th Road West, Porter, Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m., and in the home of Pastor Dale Carey at 7 p.m. Bible study 7 p.m. Wednesdays at the church. Information: (918) 686-6980.
• Church will have its monthly gospel singing on the second Saturday of each month. Eating starts at 6 p.m. with the singing at 7 p.m.
VIAN, U.S. 64 West or exit 297 off I-40 East, Vian. Information: (918) 773-5226 or www.thedills.net.
• Church will host Steve Hess and the Southern Salvation at 7 p.m. April 5 for a free concert. Doors open at 5 p.m.