• Fright combo, $25: Casa Morte, Domus Horrificus, Trail of Blood, Ultimate Maze.
• Child fun pack, $15: Hayride, Ultimate Maze, Torture Chamber, Pirate Ship Stage, Enchanted Boardwalk.
• Adult fun pack $20: Hayride, Ultimate Maze, Torture Chamber, Pirate Ship Stage, Enchanted Boardwalk.
• Pumpkin Kingdom: A child-friendly atmosphere open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For $5, your child can pick out a pumpkin, visit the petting zoo, and receive a ticket to one bounce house.
• Halloween Village: Start in the Halloween Village with free admission. You can find hot and cold drinks, food, shops, ghost stories, fortune tellers, music, games, bounce houses, and friendly Halloween characters in the streets. The village is wheelchair accessible. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent. Once inside the village, go to the main ticket booth to purchase your tickets for any of the haunts. If you purchased tickets online, you will exchange them at the E-ticket booth just inside the main gates.
• Halloweenland: A safe Halloween area for the little ones open from 6 to 9 p.m.. For $4 per child, it’s an indoor carnival with no scares for children 8 younger. Accompanying adults do not need a ticket.
• Pirate Ship Stage: Experience the Raks al Hassana dance and the magic of Matthew van Zee on the outdoor stage. Cost is $8, adults; $5, children 12 and under. The 30-minute shows start at 7 p.m. and the last show starts at 9:30 p.m.
If you go
WHAT: Halloween Festival.
WHEN: 6 to 10 p.m. today and Saturday.
WHERE: The Castle of Muskogee, just off U.S. 69 north on Fern Mountain Road.
ADMISSION: Free to enter the village with expanded attractions costing $4 to $25 for package prices.