SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST, 170 N. Country Club Road, lesson study at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, service 11 a.m. Information: (918) 682-5602.
• Soup kitchen is open from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Donations welcome.
BIG CUSSETAH INDIAN, three miles west of Morris on New Morris Highway to Prairie Bell Road.
D.D. ETCHIESON INDIAN, 412 W. Seneca, Tahlequah. Information: Faye Morrison, (918) 207-5067.
• Church is accepting donations for a new sound system. A $1 donation puts the donator in a drawing to win a “Friendship” quilt valued at $1,000.
• Monthly Indian Taco Lunch scheduled for 11:30 a.m. June 13. Cost is $6, drinks and dessert included. To-go orders and deliveries available.
FIFE INDIAN, 1100 Eufaula Ave., 9:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., worship. Wednesday Bible study, 6:30 p.m. Information: The Rev. Samuel Battiest, pastor, (918) 577-6726 or (918) 629-6701.
FIRST, 419 W. Gentry St., Checotah, Mission Hall service, 8:30 a.m.; Sunday school, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:50 a.m. Youth meet at 5 p.m. Sundays. Midweek communion 7 a.m. Wednesdays in a 20-minute service. An attended nursery is available for the Sunday morning services. Information: fumcchecotah.org or (918) 473-5714.
FIRST, 302 N. Beauregard, Fort Gibson, has Sunday services at 9 a.m., blue jeans service; 10:15 a.m., Sunday school; 11:15 a.m., traditional service. Pastor: The Rev. Barry Collins. Information: www.fortgibsonumc.us or (918) 478-3811.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 8:50 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10:05 a.m.; traditional worship, 11:05 a.m. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• Gamblers Anonymous meets at the church at 6 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays.
FIRST, Eufaula. Information: (918) 689-2109.
FIRST, Porter. Information: (918) 483-6013.
FIRST, Tulsa, 11th Street and Boulder Avenue.
FIRST, 308 Church St., Wagoner.
GORE, Fourth and Winn streets, Sunday worship, 9:15 a.m. Information: (918) 489-5313.
HONOR HEIGHTS, Sunday school 8:30 a.m., worship 9:30 a.m. Information: (918) 687-4854.
OKAY, Oklahoma 16, Sunday worship, 9 a.m. Pastor: Stephanie Crogan.
• Church has a Bible study and potluck dinner at 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
• Church announces the Rev. Stephanie Crogan has been assigned to the church starting June 1, replacing the retired Rev. Raymond Griffin. Crogan brings years of experience as a youth minister at Pryor United Methodist Church.
ST. PAUL, 2130 W. Okmulgee Ave., 8:30 a.m., worship, Rowsey Chapel; 9 a.m., FUEL, contemporary worship; 9:45 a.m., Sunday school and Children’s Spirit Zone; 11 a.m., worship, sanctuary; 6 p.m. youth group. Information: (918) 687-7571 or www.stpaulmuskogee.com.
SPENCER MEMORIAL, 543 N. Seventh St., worships at 11:25 a.m. Pastor: The Rev. Michael Enright. Information: (918) 682-2823.
TRINITY, 518 Houston St., Sunday school, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:45 a.m.; Wednesday, Bible study, 6 p.m. Baby baskets, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Mondays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday and 2 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Pastor: Thomas W. Corrigan. Information (918) 687-4693.
WESLEY, 313 East Peak Blvd., west of Hilldale Elementary School, Sunday school/light breakfast, 8:30 a.m., worship, 9:55 a.m. Pastor: The Rev. Michael Enright, (918) 687-8333.