If you go
WHAT: “A Night in the Tropics,” featuring Tommy-O and The Bamboo Boat Band of Dallas/Fort Worth.
WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
WHERE: Three Forks Harbor in Muskogee.
TICKETS: $50, available by calling (918) 682-4720, (918) 683-6600 or (918) 683-4621, or at the door.
PROCEEDS: Benefit the Kelly B. Todd Cerebral Palsy and Neuromuscular Center, 1111 N. 36th St.
Live auction items
• Prime beef steaks donated by Karen Greer and Bryan Greer of Greer’s Country Sausage in Pryor, valued at $400, with a bottle of Big Red Steak Wine from Redbud Ridge Winery in Norman.
• Baseball party donated by Barry Love of Love Bottling, consisting of a Tulsa Drillers game at Oneok Field in the Love suite on the third-base line with hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks for 18 people.
• Table on a sewing machine base, donated by Sharon Hogle and Karen Greer.
• Muskogee Country Club golf outing for four, valued at $375, includes four rounds of golf with a cart and $100 gift certificate for Maxwell’s Restaurant.
• Cultured pearl necklace with a gold over silver personalized pendant donated by Mike Haley of Haley and Loyd, valued at $269.
• Quail hunt in Missouri donated by Bob and Jo Prebeck of Hayhook Kennels east of Springfield, Mo., valued at $200. The guided hunt includes bed and breakfast in a lodge for one. Birds will be cleaned and packed in an ice chest.
• Chivas Regal Scotch, 32 years old, donated by Marilyn Randall Stout, valued at $118.
• Three days in a home that sleeps seven in Snowmass, Colo., convenient to skiing, X-Games and fishing, valued at $900.
• Bamboo metal bar stools donated by Dr. Max and Goji Fernan, valued at $150.
• $1,000 gift certificate for Meig’s Jewelry of Tahlequah, donated by Meig’s Jewelry.
• Four tickets to the University of Oklahoma’s opening game against University of Louisiana-Monroe on Aug. 31, donated by David Griffin of Griffin Communications, valued at $282.