Assembly of God
NEW HOPE, 110 W. 58th St. S., two miles south of Peak Boulevard on U.S. 64. Services are at 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Pastor: John Overton. Information: (918) 683-2139.
• Celebrate Recovery is Fridays with dinner at 6 p.m. and large group at 7 p.m. For transportation, call (918) 351-5218 or (918) 348-0424.
ANTIOCH, 320 S. Mission, Tahlequah, has Sunday school at 10 a.m. and Sunday worship at 11 a.m. with Bible study at 6 p.m. Wednesday. Information: The Rev. Vernell Racy, pastor, (479) 221-3422, or Betty Brown or Lee Sallis, (918) 456-9461.
• Monthly College Day Service is at 11 a.m. the first Sunday of the month. Information: ambct.tripod.com.
CENTRAL, 624 East Side Blvd.; Sunday school, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:50 a.m.; adult choir, discipleship training, 5:30 p.m.; children’s meal and music, 5:30 p.m.; worship, 6:30 p.m. Pastor: J.T. Carvell. Information: (918) 683-2946.
• Wednesdays — Journey into True Worship and prayer service, youth activities, 6:30 p.m.
• Thursdays — free clothing closet, 1 to 4 p.m., enter through the northwest door marked “elevator.”
EVANGELIST TEMPLE, 115 W. Southside Blvd.: Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m.; Wednesday prayer service, 5:30 p.m., with Bible study at 6 p.m. Information: Pastor Richard Brooks, (918) 687-6312 or (918) 687-3034.
• Clothing giveaway for those in need 5-7 p.m. Wednesdays. Information: (918) 687-3034 or (918) 348-1460.
FIRST FREE WILL, 105 S. Polk, Wagoner.
• Church is participating in the at-risk after school program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, through May 10. Supper will be served from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
FOUNTAIN, 2540 W. 60th St. North. Pastor: The Rev. William Brown, and Doris Marshall, pianist. Information: (918) 683-0139 or (918) 687-0301.
• Church will have an appreciation service for the Walker brothers at 3 p.m. Feb. 3. The Heavenly Echoes, evangelist Pam Riddle and the church are sponsoring the service. Everyone welcome.
HILLCREST FREE WILL, 909 Northeast 11th St., Wagoner, 9:45 a.m. Sunday school; 11 a.m. worship. Pastor: Francis Berka. Information: (918) 485-2672.
• Church has a free breakfast at 8:30 a.m. every third Sunday.
GRANDVIEW, 3608 S. Cherokee Drive. Pastor: Danny Mills. Information: (918) 683-2477 or www.grandviewbaptist.com.
• Wednesday dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. each week. Cost is $2.50 for adults and $1 for children 10 and under; or a maximum of $7 per family.
MEADOWBROOK BAPTIST CHURCH, 24th and Elizabeth streets. Information: Pastor Darrell Simmons, (918) 869-8321.
• Church will honor Frances Helmer who will celebrate her 99 birthday on Jan. 22. The celebration is set for 11 a.m. Jan. 20. Helmer will be recognized for her service and dedication, followed by a question and answer session. Family will host a reception from 1 to 3 p.m.
MOUNT CALVARY, 622 N. Sixth St., Sunday school, 9:15 a.m.; worship, 10:45 a.m.; church in training, 5:30 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study, 7 p.m. Pastor: Gary D. Hall Sr. Information: (918) 682-3292.
• Church will host a “Laymen Christian Fellowship” program at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 20. Guests will be the Timothy Baptist Church. Timothy Baptist pastor Kelly Payne will be the guest speaker and and his church’s choir will be singing.
SOUTHEAST, 2511 E. Hancock Road, meets for worship, Bible study and activities each week as follows: Sunday Bible study, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Teen kids for ages 5 through sixth grade Sundays. Sundays. Wednesday worship is at 6:30 p.m. with children’s choirs for 4 years to sixth grade; and Youth Praise, seventh to 12th grade. A nursery is provided during all services for newborns and preschoolers. Pastor: Doug Miller. Information: (918) 683-1447.
• Church will host a blood drive from 11:45 to 4 p.m. Jan. 20.
VANN LAKE, 5068 N. 90th Road West, Porter, Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m., and in the home of Pastor Dale Carey at 7 p.m. Bible study 7 p.m. Wednesdays at the church. Information: (918) 686-6980.
• Church will have its monthly gospel singing on the second Saturday of each month. Eating starts at 6 p.m. with the singing at 7 p.m.