PETERS CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, 7902 Fern Mountain Road, has services Sunday, 9:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., Sunday service; 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Bible study. Pastor: The Rev. Willie Weary Sr. Information: (918) 687-4439.
• Women and Men’s day, 3:30 p.m. Feb. 24. Speaker will be Louis Milton.
Assembly of God
NEW HOPE, 110 W. 58th St. S., two miles south of Peak Boulevard on U.S. 64. Services are at 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Pastor: John Overton. Information: (918) 683-2139.
• Celebrate Recovery is Fridays with dinner at 6 p.m. and large group at 7 p.m. For transportation, call (918) 351-5218 or (918) 348-0424.
ANTIOCH, 320 S. Mission, Tahlequah, has Sunday school at 10 a.m. and Sunday worship at 11 a.m. with Bible study at 6 p.m. Wednesday. Information: The Rev. Vernell Racy, pastor, (479) 221-3422, or Betty Brown or Lee Sallis, (918) 456-9461.
• Monthly College Day Service is at 11 a.m. the first Sunday of the month. Information: ambct.tripod.com.
BLACKJACK MISSIONARY, Taft Road and 94th Street North, Taft, will have Sunday school, 10 a.m., regular church services at 11 a.m. Sundays and prayer and Bible study at 6 p.m. Wednesdays. Information: Pastor Roscoe Beasley Sr., (918) 360-2869.
• Church will host “Boys to Men” workshop at 9 a.m. March 16. Cost: $5 for men 18 and older. Registration opens at 8:30 a.m..
CENTRAL, 624 East Side Blvd.; Sunday school, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:50 a.m.; adult choir, discipleship training, 5:30 p.m.; children’s meal and music, 5:30 p.m.; worship, 6:30 p.m. Pastor: J.T. Carvell. Information: (918) 683-2946.
• Wednesdays — Journey into True Worship and prayer service, youth activities, 6:30 p.m.
• Thursdays — free clothing closet, 1 to 4 p.m., enter through the northwest door marked “elevator.”
EVANGELIST TEMPLE, 115 W. Southside Blvd.: Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m.; Wednesday prayer service, 5:30 p.m., with Bible study at 6 p.m. Information: Pastor Richard Brooks, (918) 687-6312 or (918) 687-3034.
• Clothing giveaway for those in need 5-7 p.m. Wednesdays. Information: (918) 687-3034 or (918) 348-1460.
FIRST FREE WILL, 105 S. Polk, Wagoner.
• Church is participating in the at-risk after school program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, through May 10. Supper will be served from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
HILLCREST FREE WILL, 909 Northeast 11th St., Wagoner, 9:45 a.m. Sunday school; 11 a.m. worship. Pastor: Francis Berka. Information: (918) 485-2672.
• Church has a free breakfast at 8:30 a.m. every third Sunday.
GRANDVIEW, 3608 S. Cherokee Drive. Pastor: Danny Mills. Information: (918) 683-2477 or www.grandviewbaptist.com.
• Wednesday dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. each week. Cost is $2.50 for adults and $1 for children 10 and under; or a maximum of $7 per family.
MOUNT CALVARY, 622 N. Sixth St., Sunday school, 9:15 a.m.; worship, 10:45 a.m.; church in training, 5:30 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study, 7 p.m. Pastor: Gary D. Hall Sr. Information: (918) 682-3292.
• Mission ministry will present annual Highway 66 at 3 p.m. March 3. Women are aksed to wear white and bring their bible.
VANN LAKE, 5068 N. 90th Road West, Porter, Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m., and in the home of Pastor Dale Carey at 7 p.m. Bible study 7 p.m. Wednesdays at the church. Information: (918) 686-6980.
• Church will have its monthly gospel singing on the second Saturday of each month. Eating starts at 6 p.m. with the singing at 7 p.m.
VIAN, U.S. 64 West or exit 297 off I-40 East, Vian. Information: (918) 773-5226 or www.thedills.net.
• Church will host Steve Hess and the Southern Salvation at 7 p.m. April 5 for a free concert. Doors open at 5 p.m.
SAINT JOSEPH, 321 N. Virginia St. Vigil mass, 5 p.m. Saturdays. Sundays, mass, 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. in English and 12:30 p.m. in Spanish. Information: (918) 687-1351.
• Knights of Columbus will host a fish fry at 5 p.m. March 1 in the parish hall.
• Fridays during Lent church will have stations of the cross at 6 p.m. followed by benediction. There will be a movie presentation on “Catholicism” in the parish hall after benediction.
• Reconciliation will be offered on Tuesday during Lent from 6 to 7 p.m. in the church.
• The sacrament of the sick will be offer at all masses this weekend.
• Those preparing to enter the church on Holy Saturday will travel to Tulsa this Sunday for the Rite of the Elect.