FIFE INDIAN, 1100 Eufaula Ave., 9:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., worship. Wednesday Bible study, 6:30 p.m. Information: The Rev. Samuel Battiest, pastor, (918) 577-6726 or (918) 629-6701.
• March 22 — 5 p.m. wild onion dinner. Menu: wild onions, ham, salt pork, beans, hominy, fry bread and desserts. Cost: $7 a plate. Information: (918) 629-6701.
• Free Choctaw language class will be offered starting at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 11. The class will run each Monday through May 27. Lesson materials will be provided. Bring a Choctaw dictionary if you have one. If interested, show up to the class.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 8:50 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10:05 a.m.; traditional worship, 11:05 a.m. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• Gamblers Anonymous meets at the church at 6 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays.
OKAY, Oklahoma 16, Sunday worship, 9 a.m. Pastor: Raymond Griffin.
• Church has a Bible study and potluck dinner at 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
CHRIST FOR THE WORLD INTERNATIONAL, 120 N. 24th St., services are at 11 a.m. Sunday and 7 p.m. Tuesday. Pastor: Isaiah and Amber Thompson. Information: (918) 684-9963.
• Church is participating in the at-risk after school program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, through May 10. On Sundays, a snack will be served 10:30 to 11:00 a.m., and lunch will be served from noon to 12:30 p.m. On Tuesdays, supper will be served from 6 to 6:30 p.m., and a snack will be served from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to email@example.com; fax to (918) 684-2865; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.