An Oklahoma Psychodrama Workshop for personal and professional growth will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 8 and 9 at Blue Sky Behavioral Health Services, 502 Cincinnati Ave.
The workshop is a form of psychotherapy, according to a media release.
The workshop helps to:
• Resolve inner conflicts.
• Heal grief or loss of a loved one.
• Let go of limiting behavior patterns.
• Increase self-love and strengthen acceptance.
• Release feelings of depression and anxiety.
• Build healthy and nurturing relationships.
• Explore and integrate life transitions.
• Discover creativity and spontaneity and clarify life path dreams and goals.
Psychodrama techniques can be used as an action method with groups, families, couples and in individual therapy.
Training workshops provide an environment to experience the various parts of a psychodrama enactment while learning about overall group process.
The presenter is Susan Powell, who has practiced as a therapist in the field of mental health for more than 30 years.
She is the director of Centerwood Psychosocial Services near Austin, Texas.
Tuition is $250 (student discount available).
Information: Rebecca Turnham, (918) 681-1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.