The Muskogee Shutterbug Club meets at 6:30 p.m. at the Muskogee Public Library the second Tuesday of each month. The next meeting is Tuesday.
• From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Oct. 13, the club will provide 8x10 mats at the Fall Harvest and Arts Festival at the Farmers’ Market.
The Shutterbug Club is open to photographers of all ages and expertise. Check out the latest news and club information at muskogeeshutterbugs.com or okiefrommuskogeeblog.blogspot.com.
Information: David Jones, (918) 686-9130 after 5 p.m.
• First — Jump Shot by Tom Twine
• Second — Blowing Bubbles by Margaret Brown
• Third — First Catch by Robert Atchley
• First — Mine by Dr. David Jones
• Second — Pretty Face by Robert Atchley
• Third — Reach by Margaret Brown
• Honorable Mention — Country Barber #2 by Jan Baucom
• First — Intensity by Jeff Williams
• Second — Egret by Mary Robinson
• Third — Yellow Swallowtail by Dr. David Jones
• First — Gentle Concern by Nancy Gassaway
• Second — Market Flower Vendor by David Stiles
• First — Cooling Down by Carol Rice
• Second — Ashley by Diana Fields
• Third — Vintage Ford by Diana Fields
• Honorable Mention — You Make My Heart Smile by Jo Anna Davis
• First — Crunchy by Carol Rice
• Second — Golden Spikes by Nancy Gassaway
• Third — Spring Time Lilac by Jo Anna Davis
• First — Tucson by Jan Baucom
• Second — Porthole by Jan Baucom
• Third — Fog in the Morning by James Edwards
• First — Late Day Thunder Storm by Jeff Williams
• Second — Rain Wrapped Lightning by Jeff Williams
• Third — Snowy Crag by Nancy Gassaway
• Honorable Mention — Driving into the Storm by Nancy Gassaway