Assembly of God
NEW HOPE, 110 W. 58th St. S., two miles south of Peak Boulevard on U.S. 64. Services are at 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Pastor: John Overton. Information: (918) 683-2139.
• Celebrate Recovery is Fridays with dinner at 6 p.m. and large group at 7 p.m. For transportation, call (918) 351-5218 or (918) 348-0424.
ANTIOCH, 320 S. Mission, Tahlequah, has Sunday school at 10 a.m. and Sunday worship at 11 a.m. with Bible study at 6 p.m. Wednesday. Information: The Rev. Vernell Racy, pastor, (479) 221-3422, or Betty Brown or Lee Sallis, (918) 456-9461.
• Monthly College Day Service is at 11 a.m. the first Sunday of the month. Information: ambct.tripod.com.
CENTRAL, 624 East Side Blvd.; Sunday school, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:50 a.m.; adult choir, discipleship training, 5:30 p.m.; children’s meal and music, 5:30 p.m.; worship, 6:30 p.m. Pastor: J.T. Carvell. Information: (918) 683-2946.
• Wednesdays — Journey into True Worship and prayer service, youth activities, 6:30 p.m.
• Thursdays — free clothing closet, 1 to 4 p.m., enter through the northwest door marked “elevator.”
EVANGELIST TEMPLE, 115 W. Southside Blvd.: Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m.; Wednesday prayer service, 5:30 p.m., with Bible study at 6 p.m. Information: Pastor Richard Brooks, (918) 687-6312 or (918) 687-3034.
• Clothing giveaway for those in need 5-7 p.m. Wednesdays. Information: (918) 687-3034 or (918) 348-1460.
FIRST FREE WILL, 105 S. Polk, Wagoner.
• Church is participating in the at-risk after school program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, through May 10. Supper will be served from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
FOUNTAIN, 2540 W. 60th St. North. Pastor: The Rev. William Brown, and Doris Marshall, pianist. Information: (918) 683-0139 or (918) 687-0301.
• Church will have an appreciation service for the Walker brothers at 3 p.m. Feb. 3. The Heavenly Echoes, evangelist Pam Riddle and the church are sponosoring the service. Everyone welcome.
HILLCREST FREE WILL, 909 Northeast 11th St., Wagoner, 9:45 a.m. Sunday school; 11 a.m. worship. Pastor: Francis Berka. Information: (918) 485-2672.
• Church has a free breakfast at 8:30 a.m. every third Sunday.
GRANDVIEW, 3608 S. Cherokee Drive. Pastor: Danny Mills. Information: (918) 683-2477 or www.grandviewbaptist.com.
• Wednesday dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. each week. Cost is $2.50 for adults and $1 for children 10 and under; or a maximum of $7 per family.
SOUTHEAST, 2511 E. Hancock Road, meets for worship, Bible study and activities each week as follows: Sunday Bible study, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Teen kids for ages 5 through sixth grade Sundays. Sundays. Wednesday worship is at 6:30 p.m. with children’s choirs for 4 years to sixth grade; and Youth Praise, seventh to 12th grade. A nursery is provided during all services for newborns and preschoolers. Pastor: Doug Miller. Information: (918) 683-1447.
• Church will host a blood drive from 11:45 to 4 p.m. Jan. 20.
VANN LAKE, 5068 N. 90th Road West, Porter, Sunday school, 10 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m., and in the home of Pastor Dale Carey at 7 p.m. Bible study 7 p.m. Wednesdays at the church. Information: (918) 686-6980.
• Church will have its monthly gospel singing on the second Saturday of each month. Eating starts at 6 p.m. with the singing at 7 p.m.