SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST, 170 N. Country Club Road, lesson study at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, service 11 a.m. Information: (918) 682-5602.
• Soup kitchen is open from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Wednesdays. Donations welcome.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 8:50 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10:05 a.m.; traditional worship, 11:05 a.m. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• Gamblers Anonymous meets at the church at 6 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays.
OKAY, Oklahoma 16, Sunday worship, 9 a.m. Pastor: Raymond Griffin.
• Church has a Bible study and potluck dinner at 6 p.m. Wednesdays.
ST. PAUL, 2130 W. Okmulgee Ave., 8:30 a.m., worship, Rowsey Chapel; 9 a.m., FUEL, contemporary worship; 9:45 a.m., Sunday school and Children’s Spirit Zone; 11 a.m., worship, sanctuary; 6 p.m. youth group.
• Church will over Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University starting 6 p.m. Feb. 20. The course meets once a week where a different lesson is taught by Dave on DVD followed by a small-group discussion. Lessons include budgeting, relationships and money, getting out of debt, saving for emergencies and investing. Information and registration: Greg Boyd, (918) 687-7571.
CHRIST FOR THE WORLD INTERNATIONAL, 120 N. 24th St., services are at 11 a.m. Sunday and 7 p.m. Tuesday. Pastor: Isaiah and Amber Thompson. Information: (918) 684-9963.
• Church will host its “New Year Prophetic Revival” Jan. 19-20. Speakers for the revival will be Bobby Hogan a senior pastor from Fort Smith, Ark., and his son Michael Hogan, an evangelist. Services will be at 7 p.m. Jan. 19 and 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Jan. 20. Michael Hogan will be preaching at 6 p.m. Jan. 20.
• Church is participating in the at-risk after school program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge, through May 10. On Sundays, a snack will be served 10:30 to 11:00 a.m., and lunch will be served from noon to 12:30 p.m. On Tuesdays, supper will be served from 6 to 6:30 p.m., and a snack will be served from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to (918) 684-2865; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.