Tahlequah Aglow is holding its next community Lighthouse meeting at 7 p.m. April 11, in the Tahlequah Public Library’s Carnegie Room, 120 S. College Ave.
Where is peace? Why does it seem so elusive in this society gone wild? Come let Kaye DePinto help you find it!
Waiting for that next turn in your life where you will see improvement in your relationships, finances, physical and mental health? Anxious? Or, so fearful and worried so that you cannot sleep, or you sleep all the time?
Are you finding it hard to concentrate on your job, or maybe you cannot find a job at all? Deep inside do you feel you are not being successful as a husband, wife, mother, father, daughter or son? Do you feel hopeless? That’s the time to look up because your help is here — Kaye has found the secret to peace.
This former hospital chaplain and registered nurse has been where you stand. She is a mother and grandmother, and she is also a widow who lost her husband Tom after being married for 46 years.
Come hear her share how Jesus can change your life and give you the peace that you so desperately crave in a society full of turmoil.
- Fort Gibson
- Under construction: Work ongoing for new stadium entrance
- People must grasp the importance of faith in God
- Super events coming up on the calendar
- Summer reading starts to wind down at library
- Over a cup 07/22/14
- Things to do
- Community calendar
- For love of history: Girl raises money to attend forum
- Christians must pave the way for future generations
- Time to think about ‘Smokin’ the Fort’
- More Fort Gibson Headlines