• Water Aerobics — 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday beginning Jan. 6. $2 drop-in fee.
• Children’s Swim Lessons — 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. One week only. Monday through Friday. Date to be announced. Cost $25.
• Gymnastics — 6 to 7 p.m. Monday, intermediate classes; 7 to 8 p.m. Monday, advanced classes; 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, beginner/intermediate; 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, intermediate; 5 to 6 p.m. Thursdays, beginners; 6 to 7 p.m. Thursdays, intermediate; 7 to 8 p.m. Thursdays, advanced.
Monday classes begin Jan. 13; Tuesday classes begin Jan. 14; and Thursday classes begin Jan. 16. Cost is $40 for a four-week session of twice a week or $25 for a four-week session of once a week. MUST pre-register.
• Tae Kwon Do — Master Daniel Snyder instructs classes for all ages from 6:15 to 7:15 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Classes are held in the Intermediate physical education room. Enter on east side by the playgrounds. Cost $45 per month plus cost of uniform.
• Zumba — Regular classes will be 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. Mondays; 5:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesdays with Angie; 3 to 4 p.m. Sundays with Kim. Cost for each class, $2 drop-in and all held in the Early Learning Center physical education room. Enter on the east side by the playgrounds.
• Body Blast — A workout with one-minute intervals of strength and cardio training. Classes will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. $2 drop-in. Held in the Middle School gym. Enter on the north end (take the road to the soccer fields).
• Cardio Boot Camp — Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:30 to 7 p.m. $2 drop-in. Get a full body workout in only 30 minutes. Classes are held in the Middle School Gym, enter on northside (road to the soccer fields).
For information and/or to pre-register for any of these classes, call the Community Education Office (918) 478-4034.