By Gary Perkins
Chamber of Commerce
This past Saturday, the Fort Gibson Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cutting for the re-grand opening of A Flower Can at their new location at 1207 S. Lee St.
Owner/operator Klynna Nail, along with husband Chad and several of her associates and members of the Fort Gibson Chamber of Commerce, joined together to welcome the community to her new shop.
Klynna said her shop is unique because they are locally owned and operated, specializing in fresh-cut flowers and arrangements and artificial arrangements as well.
She also sells party needs and gift items. They deliver locally and to funeral homes in the area free of charge. They are also able to send flowers throughout the USA.
Recently moving from the original downtown location, Klynna said that in their hearts and through prayer, they felt the move would be better for their business.
She is joined in the business with associates Shelby Sidell and Carrie Waltman.
The delivery task is performed by mother-in-law Elaine Quinton and Gail Waltman, who serves as navigator.
Chad does all the honey-dos around the shop, Klynna said. We wish the new venture much success.
Information: A Flower Can, (918) 478-9888 or email@example.com.
By Gary Perkins
- Fort Gibson
- Under construction: Work ongoing for new stadium entrance
- People must grasp the importance of faith in God
- Super events coming up on the calendar
- Summer reading starts to wind down at library
- Over a cup 07/22/14
- Things to do
- Community calendar
- For love of history: Girl raises money to attend forum
- Christians must pave the way for future generations
- Time to think about ‘Smokin’ the Fort’
- More Fort Gibson Headlines