• Water Aerobics — 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. $2 drop-in fee.
• Tae Kwon Do — Master Daniel Snyder 4th Dan Master in Kwon Do and certified instructor is enrolling classes, Monday night open class, 6:15 to 7 p.m.; Tuesday night beginner class, 6:15 to 7 p.m.; advanced class, 7 to 8 p.m.; Thursday night beginners, 6:15 to 7 p.m.; and advanced, 7 to 8 p.m. All classes are held in the Intermediate physical education room. Enter on east side by the playgrounds. Cost $45 per month plus cost of uniform.
• Zumba — Regular classes will be 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. Mondays; 5:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesdays with Angie; 3 to 4 p.m. Sundays with Kim. Cost for each class, $2 drop-in and all held in the Early Learning Center physical education room. Enter on the back side by the playgrounds.
• Body Blast — A one-minute interval training with body weight strength and cardio, instructed by Kim McClure. Classes will be from 5:45 to 6:45 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. $2 drop-in. Held in the Middle School gym.
• Cardio Boot Camp — Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7 to 7:30. $2 drop-in. Get a full body workout in only 30 minutes. Classes are held in the Middle School Gym, enter on northside (road to the soccer fields).
• Self-defense Class — A class for any age, male or female, to learn a few basic tips on what to be aware of and what to do to defend yourself in certain situations. Sept. 23. $2 drop-in. Call office for exact location and to pre-register to insure the class makes.
• GED Classes — Monday and Tuesday evenings 5:30 to 8 p.m. Classes held in the North Educational Building. For information and/or to pre-register for any of these classes, call the Community Education Office (918) 478-4034.