for Christmas tour
Homes are being sought for the Christmas Home Tour. The tour will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Dec. 8.
The tour is the annual fundraiser for the Community Education program which provides a number of programs.
If you would be interested in having your home on the tour and would like more information, call: (918) 478-4034.
The Fort Gibson Genealogical & Historical Society will have the Nov. 4 meeting at the United Methodist Church in Fort Gibson beginning at 6 p.m. The Genealogy Library will be open at 5 p.m. for those who would want to do research. This is the Thanksgiving meeting, and members are to bring a dish to complement a turkey or ham. At the last meeting members signed up for a dish. A short business meeting will be only there is business to take care of. For a ride or more information, contact Marsha Elliott: (918) 478-3345 or Mable Taylor at (918) 478-3845.
- Fort Gibson
- Officials seek water plant expansion
- Christians, homosexuals can get along
- Things to do
- School calendar
- Over a cup 03.04.14
- Portraits of life
- Proof of Bible’s credibility hard to get past
- Chamber luncheon has great turnout
- Radio host interviews FFA group
- Genealogy group to meet March 3
- More Fort Gibson Headlines