COWETA TOURNAMENT – Sequoyah (15-8) split their games at two beating Tulsa East Central 2-0 and Claremore Sequoyah by the score 2-0. They lost to Tahlequah 2-0 and Coweta 2-1 to round out their evening.
The Lady Indians resume pool play today at 9 a.m. against Oologah.
Tahlequah (11-8) swept it day in pool play beating Claremore Sequoyah, Tahlequah Sequoyah, and Coweta 2-0. The Lady Tigers also beat Muskogee 2-1.
Tahlequah resumes action today at 10 a.m. versus Oologah.
OKAY 3, SALINA 0 – On Thursday, Bristen Graves’ 17 kills led the way for Okay (19-3) as they took the match on the road in straight sets by the scores 25-23, 25-19, 25-15. Brooke Long tallied 34 assists and Courtney Smith added three aces with 22 digs for the Lady Mustangs. Lindsey Allen finished with seven kills.
- Prep Sports
- Hornets have hand in East win as All-State week wraps
- Area coach is OKC bound
- Three Rivers holds on, advances to state winner's final
- One last time: Memorable Hilldale combo lone reps in All-State football
- Roughers flex their muscles: MHS grads lead East to victory
- Keys feels fortunate to have two-way leader back
- Tigers roar in victory: Tahlequah grads show stripes for East
- Together for the final time: Fort Gibson duo loses match, but cherishes last outing as teammates
- Plenty of titles for All-State games participants
- Fort Gibson senior stepping into brother’s shoes
- More Prep Sports Headlines