Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Prep Sports
- Fort Gibson boys, Hilldale girls take conference crowns
- Ironheads on the rise after down spell
- FTG sweeps showdown
- BA surges past MHS
- Prep roundup, schedule
- Prep baseball roundup
- Hilldale grad uses sports background for career move
- Prep roundup
- Fort Gibson splits: Tigers lose in revenge game, girls win in rout
- Checotah wallops Wagoner
- More Prep Sports Headlines