Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Prep Sports
- Miuskogee girls punch state ticket
- Freshman leads Hilldale past VC
- Vian girls, Eufaula boys move on in 3A consolation
- In prime position: FGHS squads have room to breathe making area finals
- Connected paths: Roughers, Lady Roughers seek joint state journeys
- QB club set to meet tonight
- It’s the heart of the matter: Competitive drive fuels Lady Hornets’ postseason run
- Hilldale boys coach putting accent on program
- MHS learns of area schedule
- Oklahoma prep basketball scores
- More Prep Sports Headlines