Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Prep Sports
- Plenty of titles for All-State games participants
- Fort Gibson senior stepping into brother’s shoes
- Ex-Rougher coach gets Bixby job
- Key for MHS D is the middle: NT has potential; coordinator seeks more consistency
- High-five to MPS for baseball selection
- Prep offseason notebook
- Hilldale defense a work in progress
- Casey at the snap: Vian RB leads list of area’s top ground-gainers
- Hilldale assistant Frisby gets MHS baseball job
- Passing fancy: FTG captures title in 7-on-7 tournament
- More Prep Sports Headlines