Three Roughers were honored as Muskogee High’s football program held its season-ending banquet on Wednesday night.
Defensive back Marcus McVay won the Champion Award, given for a player who best demonstrates living like a champion, and linebacker Haden Kolmer the Rougher Legacy Award for similar character issues and the player who left the greatest impact on the program.
Tristan Watson received the Bennett Scholarship for highest grade-point average on the team. The banquet was held at Bedouin Shrine Temple.
- Prep Sports
- Muskogee grabs consolation titles
- Ex-MHS coach Scott set for induction
- Prep roundup
- Hilldale gets by Jay
- Tahlequah edges MHS in barnburner
- Prep roundup, schedule
- Muskogee wrestling coach resigns after one year
- Haskell takes advantage of Fort Gibson mistakes for win
- Checotah rallies by Okmulgee
- Class B No. 1 Red Oak downs 3A No. 7 Eufaula
- More Prep Sports Headlines