LOCUST GROVE — Kelci Riley made a save in goal and came right back to score the decisive goal as Porter won a 3-2 non-district game Thursday in a shootout. It was the Lady Pirates’ second straight game and improved them to 3-5-1 for the season.
Hannah McCullough and KassaDee Merrill scored second-half goals. Porter had 13 shots on goal.
- Prep Sports
- Three Rivers holds on, advances to state winner's final
- One last time: Memorable Hilldale combo lone reps in All-State football
- Roughers flex their muscles: MHS grads lead East to victory
- Keys feels fortunate to have two-way leader back
- Tigers roar in victory: Tahlequah grads show stripes for East
- Together for the final time: Fort Gibson duo loses match, but cherishes last outing as teammates
- Plenty of titles for All-State games participants
- Fort Gibson senior stepping into brother’s shoes
- Ex-Rougher coach gets Bixby job
- Key for MHS D is the middle: NT has potential; coordinator seeks more consistency
- More Prep Sports Headlines