PRESTON 15, OKTAHA 13 – The Tigers tried to rally back in the bottom of the seventh down 15-5. Oktaha was led Josiah Lasarge who went 2-for-3 with two doubles, two runs scored and three RBIs while Austin Crowder went 3-for-5 with four RBIs. Lasarge took the loss for the Tigers going 4 2/3 innings, striking out four and giving up seven runs on nine hits.
TAHLEQUAH 3, COWETA 1 – The Lady Tigers (29-3, 11-2 5A) got the win from Lindsey Wade in the circle as she went seven innings while striking out six and giving up one earned run on four hits. Marisa Girdner went 2-for-3 with a run scored. Tahlequah is back in action at 5 p.m. Monday against Pryor at home.
NORMAN TOURNAMENT – Muskogee got a win against Putnam City West 25-15 and 25-8. Their next match came against Midwest City and they got the victory by the scores of 25-14, 21-25 and 15-5. Their final match of the day came against Yukon as they fell 25-21 and 25-19. Muskogee moved to 18-10 on the season. The Lady Roughers are back in action today at 10 a.m. in the Norman Tournament against Ponca City.
- Prep Sports
- Miuskogee girls punch state ticket
- Freshman leads Hilldale past VC
- Vian girls, Eufaula boys move on in 3A consolation
- In prime position: FGHS squads have room to breathe making area finals
- Connected paths: Roughers, Lady Roughers seek joint state journeys
- QB club set to meet tonight
- It’s the heart of the matter: Competitive drive fuels Lady Hornets’ postseason run
- Hilldale boys coach putting accent on program
- MHS learns of area schedule
- Oklahoma prep basketball scores
- More Prep Sports Headlines