STIGLER 59, EUFAULA 58 OT – Dylan Bryant hit a 3-point shot with 10 seconds left in overtime to propel the Stigler Panthers past the Eufaula Ironheads in Stigler on Monday.
Seth Sandlin led the Panthers (5-5) with 19 points while Bryant and Dominique Unruh-Cone poured in 15 points each.
Eufaula (6-6) saw Devone Garfield lead the way with a game-high 22 points while Cody Faries and ended the game with 13 and 11 points, respectively.
The Ironheads host rival Checotah today while Stigler hosts Wilburton. Both contests follow the girls’ games.
EUFAULA 66, STIGLER 55 – The Eufaula Lady Ironheads overcame a five-point halftime deficit to earn a double-digit win at Stigler on Monday.
Eufaula (8-4) had three players end the game in double figures with Alyssa Banks leading the way with a game-high 28 points. Newakis Banks had 15 points while Janet Hill ended with 10 points.
Stigler (5-7) was led by Nina Echelle and Brook Hurst who tallied 10 points each.
Both schools return to the court today as the Lady Ironheads host Checotah while the Lady Panthers welcome Wilburton to Stigler with both games tipping off at 6:30 p.m.
- Prep Sports
- Tigers wallop No. 1 VC, return to state for first time since 2010
- Lady Hornets rally, move within a game of state berth
- Ready for a rock fight? OT loss by FTG sets up battle with rival for state
- Roughers close in on state berth
- Vian girls still alive; Eufaula boys are out
- Prep roundup
- Prep roundup and today's schedule
- State prep basketball scores
- Prep roundup
- Muskogee girls punch state ticket
- More Prep Sports Headlines