Everyone will agree that we want a more beautiful Muskogee. Everyone realizes that money is short these days. There are some areas in town that would look so much better if some help could be funded to fix.
My friend and I stopped at our post office this week and we were shocked at its condition. First, there are loose boards across the front — roof high — that could fall so easily. A person entering the building by the north door could get a very painful head or face injury. Then what used to be flower beds across the front are full of dead plants and weeds.
Such a public place in Muskogee in such a disarray is such a disgrace. My friend and I talked about getting out and pulling the weeds ourselves.
Couldn’t something be done about this eyesore? Perhaps a school group, a church group, or neighborhood group.
- THANK YOU 12.07.13
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Privatizing government services concerning
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — GOP infringes on personal freedoms
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell restrains liberty
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK – God bless all those in harm’s way
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Churches’ tax exemptions a farce
- THANK YOU 11.30.13
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Times have changed for worse in America
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Medal design shows flawed seal
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Personal contact better than complaint
- More Letters Headlines