Everyone will agree that we want a more beautiful Muskogee. Everyone realizes that money is short these days. There are some areas in town that would look so much better if some help could be funded to fix.
My friend and I stopped at our post office this week and we were shocked at its condition. First, there are loose boards across the front — roof high — that could fall so easily. A person entering the building by the north door could get a very painful head or face injury. Then what used to be flower beds across the front are full of dead plants and weeds.
Such a public place in Muskogee in such a disarray is such a disgrace. My friend and I talked about getting out and pulling the weeds ourselves.
Couldn’t something be done about this eyesore? Perhaps a school group, a church group, or neighborhood group.
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Why does Mullin attack the EPA?
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — U.S. wouldn’t thrive in one-party system
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — GOP must come to an end
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Postponements in court frustrating
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Global warming won’t have a good effect
- Entitlements help the wealthy more
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Governor should halt executions in state
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — God controls the climate change
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK: District judge makes the right decision
- THANK YOU 02.15.14
- More Letters Headlines