Everyone will agree that we want a more beautiful Muskogee. Everyone realizes that money is short these days. There are some areas in town that would look so much better if some help could be funded to fix.
My friend and I stopped at our post office this week and we were shocked at its condition. First, there are loose boards across the front — roof high — that could fall so easily. A person entering the building by the north door could get a very painful head or face injury. Then what used to be flower beds across the front are full of dead plants and weeds.
Such a public place in Muskogee in such a disarray is such a disgrace. My friend and I talked about getting out and pulling the weeds ourselves.
Couldn’t something be done about this eyesore? Perhaps a school group, a church group, or neighborhood group.
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Crusaders nothing but hypocrites and fascists
- THANK YOU 04.12.14
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Rep. Hulbert will be missed
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Streets a testament to candidate's abilities
- THANK YOU 04.05.14
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Mullin a fitting citizen legislator
- THANK YOU 03.29.14
- A.M. UPDATE: Scrap metal drive to benefit Roughers football team
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK — Volunteer would have served as facilitator
- THE PEOPLE SPEAK - Rich, corporations feel entitled to tax breaks
- More Letters Headlines