During regular meetings of the Public Works and Finance committees, city councilors took the following action:
• Approved a 60-day extension for the completion of a water line replacement project performed by Cook Construction & Crane Service Inc.
• Approved the acceptance of Oklahoma recreational trail grant for the first phase of the Coody Creek Trail project.
• Took no action regarding a report on industrial pretreatment program performance summary.
• Took no action on report from information technology department on the status of the telephone system upgrade.
• Claims for all city departments Nov. 4-15.
• Receipt of donated funds for the city’s animal shelter sponsorship program in the amount of $2,432 for the month of October.