Antonio Salas-Plascencia, 38, and Elisabeth Barraza-Ibarra, 27, both of Muskogee.
Henry L. Shockley, 22, and Teresa L. Anderson, 42, both of Muskogee.
Lisa Renee Davis vs. Brady Allen Davis, incompatibility.
Midland Funding vs.:
· Darrell Roberts Sr., petition for judgment, $1,065.70.
· Grace Duncan, petition for judgment, $1,941.33.
· Betty McDaniel, petition for judgment, $3,341.66.
· Rachel Smith, petition for judgment, $1,098.67.
Capital One Bank vs.:
· Kathryn S. Moore, petition for judgment, $1,542.90.
· Alethia Deavers, petition for judgment, $1,612.61.
Progressive Car Finance vs.:
· Amanda Nichols, petition for judgment, $7,903.99.
· David M. Toland et al., petition for judgment, $8,271.66.
Chase Bank USA vs. Wanda Ratliff, petition for judgment, $9,093.67.
Barclays Bank Delaware vs. Joan S. Ellis, petition for judgment, $4,017.58.
GMAC vs. Robert Madewell, petition for judgment, $11,149.23.
John Whorton et al. vs. Blessed Nunley et al., petition to quiet title.
United Commercial Properties vs. Kimberly Durossette, $840, April 13.
Edwin McMillion vs. Rhonda Ross, $500, April 11.
Aaron’s Inc. vs.:
· Deyon Turner, $1,467, April 11.
· Juan Robles, $2,363.05, April 11.
· David Ensminger, $1,986.22, April 11.
BENNETT, Rocky Mel Jr. aka BENNETT, Rocky. Conspiracy; second-degree burglary. Preliminary hearing April 8. Bond $10,000.
BROWN, Eugene Bernard Jr. Second-degree burglary; grand larceny; false personation of another to create liability. Sounding docket April 12. Bond same.
GRAYSON, Karen. Grand larceny. Sounding docket April 12. Bond $5,000.
MORRISON, Candis Deanne. Possession of controlled substance. Hearing April 7. Bond $5,000.
MAJORS, Rick Allen. Driving under the influence, second and subsequent; Driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked; transporting an open container of liquor. Hearing April 8. Bond $5,000.
McGEE, Bryson O’Neal. Distributing controlled substance within 2,000 feet of park/school/minor under 12. Hearing April 6. Bond $5,000.
YBARRA, Andrew. Possession of controlled substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Hearing April 6. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines