Phillip Wayne Hughes Jr., 23, and Brittany Denise Joiner, 17, both of Haskell.
Darwin Roger Noche, 73, and Donna Gayle Morrow, 61, both of Council Hill.
Elizabeth Shamblin vs. Charles Mark Shamblin, extreme cruelty.
Dorothy Warren vs. Johnny Warren, incompatibility.
Raymond A. Wyatt vs. Janice L. Wyatt, incompatibility.
Tedra Stiger vs. John Stiger, incompatibility.
Misha Ann Sampson, et al., vs. Shelly Church, April 29.
Misha Ann Sampson, et al., vs. Howell Childress, et al., April 29.
JPMORGAN Chase Bank vs.
• Stephanie Garner, et al., petition for judgment, $85,000.
• James Franklin Barnett, Jr., et al., petition for judgment, $211,897.17.
ADAMS, Tevin Dajuan. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Preliminary hearing April 25. Bond $10,000.
HASTINGS, Kristin Lea. Domestic assault and battery resulting in great bodily hard. Sounding docket April 29. Bond $10,000.
NODINE, Christopher Jacob. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; knowingly concealing stolen property. Sounding Docket April 29. Bond same.
RIGGINS, Kelvin Lee. Kidnapping; domestic assault and battery by strangulation; domestic abuse - assault and battery. April 29. Bond $1,500.
TIGER, Jodie Lynn. Unauthorized use of a vehicle. Sounding docket April 29. Bond same.
VANN, Leonard Ray. Unlawful possession of controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute. Sounding Docket April 29. Bond $100,000.
ADAMS, Charles Robert. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Acceleration April 29. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Three arrested in drug bust
- Officials review decision to allow woman to foster
- City manager hopefuls here Saturday
- Show animals die in barn fire
- Final weekly winner collects prize; $10K drawing Thursday
- OSBI offers reward in Adams case
- Ceremony set Saturday at National Cemetery
- Area woman sentenced in fed methamphetamine case
- Voter registration deadline looms
- More Local News Headlines