Rick William Riggs, 59, of Tulsa, and Sharon Brownell Ewing, 52, of Muskogee.
Damein Tyrel Henderson, 29, and Shereca Jean Lang, 26, both of Boynton.
John Ed Johnson, 71, and Pamela L. Treadwell, 65, both of Muskogee.
Amanda Ruthe Rowlett vs. Billy Joe Massie III, Jan. 23.
Kathy J. Hardcastle vs. Frank M. Hardcastle II, Jan. 22.
Kimberly Finnerty vs. Jimmie C. Tucker, Jan. 21.
Russell Owen Boulware vs. Jesse Diaz, Jan. 21.
Armstrong Bank vs. JRT Realty Investment, et al., foreclosure.
Bank of New York vs. Johnny E. Lewis, et al., foreclosure.
Discover Bank vs.:
• Benjamin Smith, petition for judgment, $19,832.64.
• Diane Morgan, petition for judgment, $3,200.
Muskogee Community Hospital vs.:
• Kacie Teague, petition for judgment, $1,077.24.
• Deborah Adney, petition for judgment, $1,752.17.
• Jessie Matheny, petition for judgment, $924.86.
First National Bank of Omaha vs. Julie R. Teague, petition for judgment, $5,810.70.
LVNV Funding vs. Jesse R. Hooper, petition for judgment, $1,241.04.
Mid America Management vs.:
• Kayla L. Benson, $960, Jan. 22.
• Kanisha L. Davis, $1,440, Jan. 22.
Gerred’s Property vs. Brandon Wayne Claunts, et al., $1,350, Jan. 27.
Robert Roberts vs. Janella LaSarge, et al., $1,000, Jan. 22.
Approved Cash Advance vs.:
• Lauren A. Martin, $490.46, Feb. 10.
• Kevin W. Carr, $252.74, Feb. 10.
• Greg Stout, $290.46, Feb. 10.
BOSWELL, Marvin Keith. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs (second and subsequent); driving with license cancelled/suspended/revoked. Sounding docket Jan. 24. Bond same.
CLARK, Scott Ramsey. Possession of controlled dangerous substance (two counts). Sounding docket Jan. 24. Bond $10,000.
DUGAN, Joshua Allen. Leaving scene of accident involving injury. Preliminary hearing Jan. 21. Bond same.
MOORE, Jill Pauline. False declaration of ownership in pawn (two counts). Sounding docket Jan. 24. Bond $5,000.
MURPHY, Michael. Manufacture of controlled dangerous substance/possess material with intent to manufacture; possession of controlled dangerous substance. Sentenced Jan. 9. One 21-year and one 20-year concurrent sentences in prison with all except the first seven years suspended. Fined $2,000.
GALLION, Richard Allen. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
- Local News
- Virtual school offers education alternative
- Mistrial for teacher accused of slap
- False alarms at Bacone seen as risky
- Boynton OKs plan to pay water debt
- Boynton mayor resigns
- City councilors take oath of office
- Former resident competes for title of Mrs. Oklahoma 2014
- Tahlequah library upgrades
- Two killers up for parole
- Risk of wildfires high through weekend
- More Local News Headlines