1. Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Group
1A. Goldwing Riders, Edmond Chapter.
2. New Hope Assembly of God Hope Riders Motorcycle Group.
3. Muskogee Nation Honor Guard.
4. Grand Marshal: Former Attorney General Drew Edmondson and his wife, Linda Edmondson.
5. Muskogee County Transit Trolley (Leadership Oklahoma Group)
6. Pride of Muskogee Marching Band.
7. Early Childhood Center.
8. Muskogee Mayor Bob Coburn and City Council.
9. State Senator Earl Garrison.
10. District Court Clerk Paula Sexton and her office.
11. Muskogee County Clerk Dianna Cope.
11A. Muskogee County Sheriff Charles Pearson.
12. Muskogee County Treasurer.
13. Rhythm in Motion Dance Academy.
14. Model T Ford Club of Tulsa.
15. American Legion Post 56 Color Guard.
16. Fleet Reserve Association.
17. Cherokee Freedmen.
18. Cruisin’ Angels Car Club.
19. Morgan Towing and Recovery.
20. Show Biz Dance Productions.
21. Encompass Home Health.
22. Cherokee Nation, Don Garvin, Cherokee Tribal Council.
23. Miss Rodeo USA.
24. Muskogee Public Library.
25. Mr./Ms. Azalea Pageant.
25A. Salinda Huerta.
25B. Fort Gibson Soccer.
26. First National Bank.
27. Braylyn Kate Davis, Miss 2012 Annual MDA.
28. John Michaels Music.
29. Alabama-Quassarte, Tribal AQIT Princess.
30. The Castle and Ever After Party and Catering.
31. Cherokee Royalty, Lilli Jo Jordan, 2011-2012 Little Miss Cherokee Ambassador.
32. George Faught for Congress.
33. TTCU — “The Credit Union.”
34. Native American Student Advocacy, Junior Miss NASA.
35. Native American Student Advocacy, Miss NASA.
36. Oklahoma Families First Inc.
37. Miss Fort Gibson 2011-2012, Mary Kate Sturgeon.
38. Wayne Pettigrew for U.S. Congress.
39. Dustin Rowe for Congress.
40. Hilldale Marching Band.
41. Bedouin Shrine Temple.
42. Muskogee Indian Community. Chief George Tiger; Second Chief Roger Barnett.
43. Mullin for Congress.
44. PAIN and WISH.
45. Bare Bones Festival Arts Society. Spotlight Horizon Male of the Year, Hunter Gotcher; Spotlight Horizon Female of the Year, Makenzie Sells.
46. Muskogee County Republicans.
47. Arthur Hulbert for State House.
48. Lacy Jammers Drill Team.
49. Youth Volunteer Corps/ Muskogee Teen Center.
50. Bobby Jefferson for State House.
51. Lonnie Bemo for Muskogee County Sheriff.
52. Muskogee Teen Center U2 Can Dance Crew.
53. Knight Riders Car Club.
54. Jerry Rains for State House.
55. Stephen Wright for County Commissioner.
56. Jerry Hart Music.
57. Eddie Walker for Muskogee County Sheriff.
58. Rogers State University Public Television.
59. Roscoe Duke for County Commissioner.
60. Muskogee Democratic Party.
61. Muskogee County Lion’s Club.
62. Downtown Country.
63. Shy Willie.
64. Dale Carnell.
64A. Muskogee Running Club/Muskogee Run
64B. Reavis for State House.
65. Assurance Restoration.
66. Mountain View Volunteer Fire Department.
67. Angels Care Home Health Agency and Medic-Aire.
68. Cherry Berry.
69. A & B Beverage/Monster Energy.
69A. Riley and Roy Roberts.
69B. Dwayne Thompson for Congress.
69C. Servicemaster Elite.
70. Muskogee County Emergency Medical Service.
71. Muskogee Fire Department.
72. Indian Territory Marshals.
1. Ruff Ryders Motorcycle Group
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police reports 07.22.14
- Sheriff accused of making threat
- Police search for robbery suspects
- Grab cardboard; get ready for Rumba
- City, county land deal delayed
- At a glance — Muskogee County Board of Commissioners
- Program educates on healthy aging
- Hilldale sets criteria for free, reduced-price meals
- Area man injured in one-auto crash
- Four hurt in crash near Webbers Falls
- More Local News Headlines