Robert DeWayne Perry Sr., 58, and Nadine Ruth LaCrone, 42, both of Muskogee.
James Byron Jones, 26, and Radi Dawn Linderman, 27, both of Broken Arrow.
Thomas Lawson Clay, 32, and Terrie Lee Kerr, 28, both of Muskogee.
Joshua J. Gray vs. Samantha D. Gray, incompatibility.
Lester Duane Rodgers, petition to change name.
Credit Acceptance Corporation vs. Michael Skinner, et al., petition for judgment, $9,167.48.
Springleaf Financial Services et al. vs. Bridgette Y. Carter, et al., foreclosure.
State of Oklahoma Department of Human Services vs. Jason Boyles, notice of registration of foreign support.
Cimco Properties vs. Lyndell Shoals, et al., $705, April 25.
WARREN, Abraham Aaron. Possession of controlled substance, second and subsequent; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket April 27. Bond $5,000.
RANDALLS, Harry Tip. Endeavoring to manufacture controlled substance/possess material with intent to manufacture. Sounding docket April 28. Held without bond.
ROSSON, Christopher Allen. Larceny of an automobile (three counts); attempt to dispose of a stolen automobile; disposal of automobile (two counts); conspiracy. Sounding docket April 26. Bond $5,000.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines