1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Sunday, with a bottle.
1504 1/2 S. Fourth St., Aug. 15-21, verbal threats.
427 N. 17th St., Aug. 20, domestic.
Second Street and Okmulgee Avenue, Monday, domestic, with a knife.
1235 Ash St., Monday, with a folding chair.
406 N. L St., Thursday-Friday, property removed from vehicle.
2406 Carolyn St., Monday, property reported stolen recovered.
Undisclosed location, Monday, juvenile.
Christ for the World, 120 N. 14th St., unspecified date, vehicle.
Western Motel, 410 N. 32nd St., Sunday-Monday, microwave removed from motel room.
Armstrong Bank, 1215 W. Okmulgee Ave., Friday, check reported forged cashed.
301 N. Sixth St., Friday, wallet removed from vehicle.
4009 Sunset St., Monday, property removed from residence.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- More Local News Headlines