1023 S. C St., Jan. 1, child abuse.
2109 N. Main St., Saturday, domestic.
331 S. 32nd St., Sunday, domestic, with a knife.
401 E. Broadway, Wednesday, property removed from RV.
1106 S. B St., Thursday-Friday, property removed from vehicle.
Medic-Aire, Inc., 1908 N. 11th St., Saturday, property removed from business.
919 Walnut St., Friday-Saturday, property removed from residence.
505 Vahalla St., July 27-Sunday, property removed from vehicle.
421 N. 26th St., Saturday-Sunday, property removed from vehicle.
3601 Country Club Estates Dr. No. 3, Sunday, suspect broke into vehicle.
552 N. Ninth St., Friday-Sunday, property removed from residence.
1008 Wood St., June 12-Saturday, property removed from residence.
1313 S. 32nd St., July 19-Friday, property removed from RV.
1900 N. Main St., Thursday, phone.
1407 N. 11th St., Sunday, suspect was paid to fix victim's vehicle and did not work on the vehicle or return the money.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- P.M. UPDATE: Ward IV city council candidates to discuss issues at forum
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 12.12.13
- A.M. UPDATE: Gospel Rescue Mission Christmas basket sign-ups end today
- A.M. UPDATE: Western writer Dusty Richards highlights Author Fair at mall Saturday
- Patient safety advocate speaks at EASTAR
- Foster mom held in death of child
- Holiday events to get back on track
- Muskogee police reports 12.12.13
- Muskogee County District Court 12.12.13
- More Local News Headlines