WHAT: Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees regular meeting.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• New ordinance amending Chapter 42, Fire Prevention and Protection; by adding Article VI, Rapid Entry Key System; By Adding Section 42-63, Definitions; By Adding 42-64, Knox-Box Rapid Entry Key System Key Box required for both newly constructed commercial or multifamily residential structures - Other Requirements; Permissive compliance for all existing commercial or multifamily residential structures; By adding 42-65, key box contents; By adding 42-66, alert decals; By adding 42-67, location of key box; By adding 42-68, Knox-Box options; Providing for Repealer, severability and setting an effective date, or take any necessary action.
• Revisions to the Boards and Commissions as identified and recommended by the committee, and provide appropriate direction to staff.
• Claims for all city departments June 17 through June 28.
• Awarding construction contract to Glover & Associates Inc., in the amount of $1,217,121.18 for Chandler Road Detention Pond.
• Acceptance of a grant from Oklahoma Office of Homeland Security for $2,498.64 for four Qrae one-to-four sensor gas detectors.
• One-year cooperative agreement between the City of Muskogee and Friends of Oklahoma Music Inc., for the operation of the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame in the amount of $15,000.
• Contract between the City of Muskogee and the Muskogee Area Arts Council for funding community arts projects which foster and promote tourism or youth arts education.
• Resolution declaring the properties located between Indianapolis Avenue and Jackson Avenue, and South Seventh and Eighth streets as surplus property and authorize the sale of the properties to Rayfield Baptist Church, in the amount of $652 (four lots at $163).
• Resolution declaring the property located at 1210 Cherry St., as surplus property and authorize the sale of the property to Judy Young, in the amount of $163.
• Resolution declaring the property located on Eleventh Street near Williams Avenue as surplus property and authorize the sale of the property to Stermond Stephenson and Everett Gardenhire in the amount of $163.