The Kirschner Trusts are accepting grant applications until Sept. 1 from nonprofit organizations, a media release states.
Organizations that qualify provide direct services in the areas of health and disabilities, youth, education and social services.
The Kirschner Trusts also award grants to small nonprofit organizations that have limited funding sources. Grant amounts range from $250 to $15,000.
Applications should include the following:
• Organization’s 501(c)(3) IRS Letter of Determination.
• List of current board of directors that indicates who is serving as officers on the board.
• Project budget and year (if applicable).
• A statement of need.
• A letter outlining the project, its deadlines and the amount of funding received to date.
• An estimate of the amount of funding needed to complete the project.
Applications must be sent by Sept. 1 to The Kirschner Trusts, c/o Oklahoma City Community Foundation, P.O. Box 1146
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-1146.
The Kirschner Trusts have supported charitable projects in the Muskogee area since 1979. In 2013, the Kirschner Trusts transferred its assets to a permanent endowment fund at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Award recipients will be notified by Dec. 1.
Information: Cher Golding, (405) 606-2920 or email email@example.com.
- Local News
- A.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report April 16, 2014
- A.M. UPDATE: Student in custody for alleged threats
- Judge petitions to have opponent disqualified
- Banker to run for District 1 job
- Sewer line replacement project ongoing
- Arrowhead Mall makes updates
- MPS preps disaster plan
- At a glance — Muskogee Board of Education
- Doctors to operate on injured teen today
- Local man remains in hospital after crash
- More Local News Headlines