Kristi L. Olzawski vs. Charles E. Olzawski, incompatibility.
Brent Eller vs. Emily Eller, incompatibility.
Heather Dolores Roe vs. Rodney Arthuro Rodriguez, Feb. 12.
SW Linear Investment Group vs. James Clyde Jenkins Jr., et al., foreclosure.
JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Roy L. Thornton II, et al., foreclosure.
Beneficial Financial vs. Judith L. Hill, et al., foreclosure.
Portfolio Recovery vs. Vivian Lester, petition for judgment, $6,958.67.
Cavalry SPV I. vs.:
• Pamella A. Morris, petition for judgment, $2,025.54.
• Brandon P. Broam, petition for judgment, $2,467.39.
LVNV Funding vs. Mattison Smith, petition for judgment, $3,384.16.
John C. Lewis vs. John Brantley, $1,500, Feb. 6.
Herbert Jones, et al. vs. Anita Berry, $1,500, Feb. 6.
Jamie Cowan vs. Paul Doolittle, $2,100, Feb. 27.
Housing Authority of Cherokee Nation vs.:
• Randall Villines, $510, Feb. 11.
• Merdy Sawney, $440, Feb. 11.
BERRY, Jarrod Keith. Assault with a dangerous weapon; assault and battery. Preliminary hearing Feb. 14. Bond $25,000.
COOKSON, Cody. Knowingly concealing stolen property; public intoxication. Sounding docket Feb. 7. Bond same.
FARROW, Sommer Dawn. Child endangerment by driving under the influence; driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs. Sounding docket Feb. 7. Bond $15,000.
GOFF, Eric Grant. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; transporting open bottle or container of liquor. Disposition docket March 20. Bond same.
MERRELL, Linda Ann. Felony value-false pretenses/bogus check/con game. Sounding docket Feb. 7. Bond same.
MORGAN, Justin Colby. Possession of controlled dangerous substance (two counts); unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket Feb. 7. Bond same.
SANDERS, Travis Ray. Actual physical control of vehicle under the influence; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. Sounding docket Feb. 7. Bond same.
WALKINGSTICK, Estel Warren. Cruelty to animals. Sounding docket Feb. 7. Bond same.
BERRY, Jarrod Keith. Child abuse by injury; domestic assault and battery against pregnant woman. Hearing Feb. 14. Bond $5,000.
COBURN, Charles Chuck David Jr. Felony value-false pretenses/bogus check/con game. Hearing Feb. 14. Bond $5,000
ABBOT, Gregory James. Unlawful use of computer/system. Hearing Feb. 4. Bond $5,000.
MULLICAN, Matthew R. Driving under the influence. City arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Arrowhead Mall to get Justice store
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee police report, 03.10.14
- Wallace in final commission term
- Wagoner reviews livestock ordinance
- Change of guard at CASA
- She finds happiness doing things for others
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- More Local News Headlines