Dalton West Bowden vs. Jessica Nicole Bowden, incompatibility.
ARNOLD, Rebecca aka ALFORD, Rebecca. Aggravated assault and battery. Sounding docket Feb. 22. Bond $10,000.
BOSTON, Catina Renee. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; obstructing officer. Sounding docket Feb. 22. Bond same.
THOMPSON, Mark. Uttering forged instrument. Sounding docket Feb. 22. Bond $15,000.
TSOSIN, Wiliam H. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; failure to yield for emergency vehicle. Disposition docket March 20. Bond same.
CAMPBELL, Joshua K. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sentenced Feb. 8. Three years suspended. Fined $500.
TAYLOR, James David. Failure to register as sex offender. Order revoking suspended sentence Feb. 7. Two years and five months in prison with credit for time served.
WELCH, Charles Wayne Sr. Assault and battery on police officer (two counts). Sentenced Feb. 8. Two concurrent 10-year suspended sentences.
MILLER, Cally Ann. Driving under the influence; possession of controlled dangerous substance without a prescription. County arrest.
TUNLEY, Maurice. Driving under the influence; driving under suspension; speeding; transporting opened container. Fort Gibson arrest.
- Local News
- P.M. UPDATE: Muskogee Police Report March 7, 2014
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- More Local News Headlines