Dalton West Bowden vs. Jessica Nicole Bowden, incompatibility.
ARNOLD, Rebecca aka ALFORD, Rebecca. Aggravated assault and battery. Sounding docket Feb. 22. Bond $10,000.
BOSTON, Catina Renee. Possession of controlled dangerous substance; obstructing officer. Sounding docket Feb. 22. Bond same.
THOMPSON, Mark. Uttering forged instrument. Sounding docket Feb. 22. Bond $15,000.
TSOSIN, Wiliam H. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol; failure to yield for emergency vehicle. Disposition docket March 20. Bond same.
CAMPBELL, Joshua K. Knowingly concealing stolen property. Sentenced Feb. 8. Three years suspended. Fined $500.
TAYLOR, James David. Failure to register as sex offender. Order revoking suspended sentence Feb. 7. Two years and five months in prison with credit for time served.
WELCH, Charles Wayne Sr. Assault and battery on police officer (two counts). Sentenced Feb. 8. Two concurrent 10-year suspended sentences.
MILLER, Cally Ann. Driving under the influence; possession of controlled dangerous substance without a prescription. County arrest.
TUNLEY, Maurice. Driving under the influence; driving under suspension; speeding; transporting opened container. Fort Gibson arrest.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines