2018 W. Shawnee Bypass, Thursday, domestic.
10th and Columbus streets, Thursday, juvenile victim.
4421 W. Okmulgee Ave., Jan. 14-Feb. 5, property removed from storage unit.
2103 Columbus St., Monday-Thursday, property removed from residence.
USDA, 3001 Azalea Park Drive, Feb. 1-4, tailgate removed from vehicle.
2501 N. 41st St. E., Thursday, backpack.
12th and Martin Luther King streets, July 3, identity.
313 S. York St., Thursday, ring.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, shoplifting.
Madewell Wireless, 821 N. York St., Friday, property removed from business.
1003 Maple St., Wednesday-Thursday, vehicle damaged.
- Local News
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- Sports program signing up older veterans
- More Local News Headlines