Oklahoma House Speaker T.W. Shannon will be the keynote speaker during the Muskogee County Republicans’ annual Lincoln Reagan Dinner.
District 14 Rep. Arthur Hulbert of Fort Gibson will be included as a guest speaker. The event is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. Thursday and will take place at the Muskogee Civic Center.
Tickets to the event are $25 for individuals or $40 for couples. Sponsorships may be purchased for $150.
Information: Jerry Huffer, (918) 360-7228, Stephen Smalley at (918) 683-0261, or muskogeerepublicans.com.
- Local News
- SUNDAY EXTRA: Snow removal costs city $7,000
- Schedules shift for snow days
- Sale wraps up livestock show
- Growth common focus at retreat
- Red Cross dodgeball fundraiser hits record
- Dine, dance and donate to help children at gala
- Alice Robertson's life full of pioneering accomplishments
- No illegal sales of tobacco in region, annual checks find
- Virtual school info session set Tuesday
- Health insurance program enrollment help offered
- More Local News Headlines