Oklahoma House Speaker T.W. Shannon will be the keynote speaker during the Muskogee County Republicans’ annual Lincoln Reagan Dinner.
District 14 Rep. Arthur Hulbert of Fort Gibson will be included as a guest speaker. The event is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. Thursday and will take place at the Muskogee Civic Center.
Tickets to the event are $25 for individuals or $40 for couples. Sponsorships may be purchased for $150.
Information: Jerry Huffer, (918) 360-7228, Stephen Smalley at (918) 683-0261, or muskogeerepublicans.com.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Crackling cold snap pops area
- Former sailor recalls attack on Pearl Harbor
- Robo-call scam targets residents
- Tahlequah Christmas Parade postponed
- GED test at MPS has been canceled
- Help with housing for Cherokee students
- Brenda Reneau has died at 58
- Police may be in unmarked vehicles
- P.M. UPDATE: MLT's Friday's performance of "It's a Wonderful Life" postponed
- More Local News Headlines