Francisco James Stephens, 33, and Quenitia Nata-Lee Walker, 31, both of Muskogee.
James Edward Canada Jr., 29, of Tulsa and Lacy Rena Archie, 28, of Muskogee.
Tyrone L. Thompson, 39, and Inger R. Johns, 37, both of Muskogee.
Kenneth R. Aguiluz, 36, and Suelinda R. Harjo Echeverria, 23, both of Muskogee.
Aaron Poggenpohl vs. Lisa Wright, incompatibility.
Sarah J. Morris vs. Brandon R. Shade, July 11.
John A. Orman, et al. vs. Heirs of Lela Hutchens, et al., quiet title.
In re: David R. Ellis, petition to expunge record.
Champion Mortgage vs. Catherine Smith, et al., foreclosure.
Gemini Capital Group vs. Wayne Long, petition for judgment, $1,220.45.
Ally Financial vs.:
• Juanita G. Murphy, petition for judgment, $14,202.58.
• Michael Menie, et al., petition for judgment, $13,953.77.
Velocity Investments vs. Susan Pinkston, petition for judgment, $3,498.79.
Creditors Recovery vs. Freddie Drew, petition for judgment, $792.
Virdell Miller, lost title.
U.S. Bank vs. Thomas Daniels, et al., foreclosure.
Discover Bank vs. Elizabeth Howard, petition for judgment, $4,669.72.
Capital One Bank vs.:
• Nicholas A. Simon, petition for judgment, $3,876.95.
• Fazal Hussain, petition for judgment, $4,518.77.
Midland Funding vs. Deana Carey, petition for judgment, $1,383.80.
Barbara Jackson vs. Chelsie Forrest, et al., $2,400, July 12.
CRAWFORD, Cameron Lee. Knowingly concealing stolen property; failure to pay taxes due to state. Sounding docket July 12. Bond same.
KIRK, Ashley Lawrence. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol (second and subsequent). Sounding docket July 12. Bond same.
MARTIN, Joshua Ryan. Second-degree burglary. Preliminary hearing July 24. Bond $10,000.
SMITH, Jamie Lynn. Falsely personate another to create liability; public intoxication. Sounding docket July 12. Bond same.
WEST, Brad Wayne. Assault with a dangerous weapon. Preliminary hearing July 19. Bond $10,000.
ENGRAM, Kendall Alan. Second-degree burglary; possession of controlled substance; possess firearm during commission of a felony; possession of firearm after former felony conviction; feloniously pointing firearm; assault and battery. Hearing July 9. Bond $10,000.
CLARK, DeAndre. First-degree murder. Sentenced June 24. Life in prison with the possibility of parole.
CHALAKEE, Heath Avery. Driving under the influence; transporting opened container. Haskell arrest.
- Local News
- CLOSINGS, ROAD CONDITIONS
- Area boy dies in crash
- City to resurface more streets
- Lawmakers visit Israel to promote Oklahoma
- Homes, church on display to raise funds for Kelly B. Todd
- Weather closings
- Christmas tour delayed a week
- Okay Christmas Parade set Dec. 14
- Man guilty of assault with intent to murder
- Haskell sex offender failed to register
- More Local News Headlines