WHAT: Muskogee Public Works, Finance Committee regular meeting.
WHEN: 4 p.m. Tuesday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
• Recognition of Muskogee Parks and Recreation Department for awards received from the Oklahoma Recreation and Parks Society.
• Approval of an ordinance and conduct public hearing on a request to rezone property located at 841 N. Main St. from mobile home site district to open air highway commercial district and revise the official zoning map to reflect the change.
• Tabling public hearing on request to rezone 12.79 acres from single-family residential to multi-family residential district until 9 a.m. Dec. 3.
• Agreement with the Rural Water District No. 1 for the sale of treated water.
• ODEQ Permit No. WL000051120883 for the construction of 2,092 linear feet of 8-inch PVC and 85 linear feet of 6-inch PVC water line and appurtenances to serve the future developments within the boundaries of Muskogee Rural Water District No. 5.
• ODEQ Permit No. SL000051120825 for the construction of 220 linear feet of 8-inch DIP sanitary sewer line and appurtenances to serve the Kum and Go Store No. 987.
• Reduction of the speed limit on North York Street from 45 mph to 35 mph beginning at Shawnee Bypass and extending north 0.22 miles, purchasing LED pedestrian signs to be installed by Oklahoma Department of Transportation and modify Muskogee Code of Ordinances to reflect speed limit change.
• Rejection of all bids submitted for Greenhill Cemetery Improvement Phase II Project and direct staff to work with architect to redesign the project for rebidding.
• Amending an ordinance governing council participation guidelines and rules of decorum, expanding public participation opportunities at city meetings.
• Claims for all city departments Nov. 5-16.
• Bid in the amount of $26,987 from Danny Beck Chevrolet offering to sell a three-quarter ton tuck for emergency management.
• Lowest and best bid from Clean Uniform for furnishing rental and laundry of uniforms for city employees.
• Final plans for Ruby Park Improvements Phase III as prepared for by Alaback Design Associates and authorize the solicitation of bids.