830 N. M St., Thursday, juvenile, with hand.
110 Howard St., Friday, with hands.
2518 E. Harris Road, Friday, with hands and mouth.
110 Howard St., Friday, verbal.
76 E. Peak Blvd., Saturday, domestic.
230 N. 34th St., Saturday, unspecified.
350 Callahan St., Saturday, verbal threats.
5206 Denison St., Friday, domestic, with hands.
1909 Sallie St., Sunday, domestic.
BTE Management Group, 920 N. 43rd St., Nov. 8-9, property removed from vehicle.
2807 Garland St., Oct. 30, illegal entry of residence, and residence damaged.
1211 Ellsworth St., Friday, property removed from residence.
826 S. York St., #44B, Friday-Saturday, property removed from residence.
320 E. Broadway, Sunday, illegal entry of residence.
2807 Garland St., Friday, cell phone reported stolen recovered.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Nov. 13, property removed from business.
Walmart, 1000 W. Shawnee Bypass, Friday, property removed from business.
2101 Fairmont St., Oct. 5, vehicle.
2400 W. Okmulgee Ave., Friday, money.
J&J Trucking, 228 E. Kalamazoo St., Sunday-Monday, truck batteries.
4021 W. Broadway, Saturday, malicious injury to property with a firearm.
172 N. David Lane, Friday-Saturday, vehicle window.
- Local News
- Youths take no bull at livestock show
- Haskell sues Boynton over water
- Industrial expansion could bring street improvements
- Rotary luncheon recognizes wellness promotion efforts
- ICTC names four as students of month
- Anti-poverty session slated for Saturday
- Spay/neuter clinic scheduling times
- ICTC health courses taking applications
- Hilldale preschool screening March 25-26
- Sports program signing up older veterans
- More Local News Headlines