How do you prepare a turkey?
From Mrs. Atkinson’s second-grade class at Creek Elementary:
• Get the turkey at Homeland
• Thallout the turkey.
• Stuff the turkey
• put butter in the turkey.
• put hot spices on the turkey
• Squeez the lemon on the turkey.
• put the turkey for two hours.
— Axton Cottrill
• First you get the turkey at homeland.
• Second you though out the turkey.
• Third you put spices on the turkey.
• Fourth you heat the turkey up.
• Fifth you put salt and peper on the turkey.
• Six put fruit around the tray.
• Seventh dig in!
— Alison Henson
• Get the turkey
• Put it in the refrigerator
• Cook it for 100 (degrees)
• Cook it in the oven
• Put candy around
• Put it on the table
— Zoe Cooper
• Get a turkey at Wal-mart
• Kill the turkey
• Take the featers off the turkey
• put two cups of orange juice
• put one cup of water
• put turkey in the oven for 2 hours.
— Adrian Jimenez
• get the turkey. In some Lemon. In put stuffing in the turkey. In put juice. Input a caple of water. Inside of the turkey put the Jelly Beans. Then put the celey. put the sauce in the turkey. In cut the apple. In put the salt. I put a little of butter. Then put a little of spices.
— Prado Diana
• Kill the turkey and you take the feathers off. Buy japenos at the store. Buy lemons at the store. Buy salt at the store. Put it together.
— Damien Dean Maresse
• Get the turkey at wal-Mart
• Stuff the turkey.
• Squees the lemon on the turkey.
• Then put the butter on the turky.
• Put salt and pepper.
• Put the turkey on 30 minits in the oven.
— Mariela Mares
Get the turkey at Homland and you put spices on the turkey. You put it in the oven. You turn the oven on to 158 (degrees). You turn the oven on for 200. Haff way throw you put the sauces on. And then you have a turkey.
— Phoebe Cotney