During its regular meeting Monday, the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners took the following actions:
• Approved claims, monthly reports and purchase orders.
• Struck from consideration a contract for financing with Welch State Bank for the construction of Braggs Fire Department building.
• Appointed Cleo Shamblin to the Muskogee County Transit Authority Board of Trustees.
• Approved commitment letter in support of Hazard Mitigation Grant Program funding.
• Approved annexes A&B — the first two sections — of Muskogee County’s Emergency Operations Plan.
• Approved a lease-purchase agreement between Braggs Volunteer Fire Department and Armstrong Bank.
• Discussed but took no action regarding information presented by the district attorney about the process related to tort claims and subsequent litigation.