2908 Wauhilah Drive, Thursday, domestic.
Glover & Associates, 2402 S. Sixth St., Wednesday-Thursday, property removed from business.
2306 E. Broadway, Wednesday-Thursday, property removed from residence.
320 S. B St., Monday-Thursday, property removed from residence.
353 Callahan St., Monday, illegal entry of residence.
74 E. Peak Blvd., May 1-Oct. 21, decal removed from vehicle tag.
308 N. York St., Oct. 2, service paid for with check reported forged.
701 Creek St., Monday, debit card removed and used by someone other than account holder.
1301 Fredonia St., Thursday, vehicle’s tires cut.
353 Callahan St., Tuesday-Wednesday, residence door damaged.
- Local News
- Audit says Boynton rife with problems
- Prosecutor cites missing cash as murder motive
- Keefeton fire chief sets sights on commission seat
- Tahlequah street project snags traffic
- Brown finally gets his welcome
- Consolidation bill worries history experts
- Warner eighth-grader’s essay on governing takes top prize
- Work proceeds on NSU lot
- Longer days at MPS on board’s agenda
- Hoops tournament postponed to April
- More Local News Headlines