During its regular meeting Monday, the city of Muskogee City Council took the following actions:
• Claims for all city departments from Oct. 7 through Oct. 18.
• Low bid for furnishing uniforms for certain city of Muskogee employees to Clean Uniform.
• Final payment to Michael Allen Riley Architecture P.L.L.C. in the amount of $181.56 for architectural services rendered on the Greenhill Cemetery Phase II project.
• Resolution declaring property located on Daisy Avenue off Lawrence Street, legally described as Lot 14 Block 7 Bostic Subdivision Minugh Addition, as surplus property and authorize the sale of the property to Carl Schroder in the amount of $263.
• Resolution declaring property located on the corner of Cherokee Street and West Southside Boulevard as surplus property and authorize the sale of the property to Claudie and Mignon Brooks in the amount of $264.
• Resolution declaring property located at 306 E. Madison St. as surplus property and authorize the sale of the property to Amy Kaiser in the amount of $263.
• Resolution declaring property located immediately north of the Midland Valley Railroad and east of Jackson Avenue as surplus property and authorize the sale of the property to Stermond Stephenson and Everett Gardenhire in the amount of $263.
• Resolution authorizing the assignment of the existing franchise agreement between the City of Muskogee and Oklahoma Natural Gas, to ONE Gas Inc.
• Professional services agreement with AssureCo Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance LLC for the purpose of revising the City of Muskogee Risk Management Plans.
• Supplemental Agreement No. 3 to agreement executed by and between the city and Bucher, Willis & Ratliff Corp. on Feb. 24, 2009, for FAA AIP Project No. 3-40-0062-007-2012.
• Application to rename North Third Street between Martin Luther King Street to Girard Street as Xernona Clayton Way.
• Revisions to the City of Muskogee Foundation bylaws.
• Receipt of fiscal year 2013 financial audit of the City of Muskogee Foundation.
• Report regarding the capital streets project.
• Payment to Shaw Contracting for Phase II of the Greenhill Cemetery project in the amount of $14,221.33.
• Resolution giving notice to secretary of the Muskogee County Election Board of the Jan. 14 general election and March 4 runoff election if needed, establishing adjusted filing period withdrawal and contest periods, and closing two precincts within which no registered voter resides.
• Motion to table action on the findings and recommendations of the Hay Classification and Compensation Study.
• Cancellation of the Dec. 17 Public Works and Finance committee meetings and the Dec. 23 City Council meeting.
• Motion to convene an executive session to discuss a federal lawsuit filed by Christina Boylan against Muskogee Police Officers Troy Buller and Lincoln Anderson and the city of Muskogee and conduct interviews with city manager applicants.