During regular meetings Tuesday, the Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees took the following action:
• The Public Works Committee asked for a committee to be formed to make recommendations regarding the feasibility of consolidating or disbanding any of the city’s existing boards and commissions and to bring the recommendations back within 30 days.
The Finance Committee approved:
• Claims for all city departments March 4-15.
• Awarding the low bid in amount of $83,944 to Traffic Signals Inc., for the solar-powered school zone signals.
• Approving final payment in the amount of $50,575.47 to Williams Contracting Inc., for substantial completion of Davis Field airport terminal.
• Approving final payment in the amount of $3,100 to Mass Architects Inc., for Davis Field airport terminal.
• Receipt of donated funds in the amount of $2,545 collected for the month of February for the city’s Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program.
During a special meeting Tuesday, the Muskogee Redevelopment Authority took the following action:
• Amended Resolution 2439 adopted Feb. 25 by the Muskogee Redevelopment Authority related to the manner interest is calculated on the principle and striking provisions in the subject loan agreement and note that provided interest accrued only at the time interest payment is due.